Melbourne Fire DoorsFire Door Frames - Pressed Metal
NEED TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR ADVICE?
Fire Door Frames – Pressed Metal
Standard Pressed Metal Door Frames Specifications
All our pressed metal door frames are manufactured from 1.15mm and 1.55mm zinc sheet, and finished with grey primer, ready for final painting. Frames can also be manufactured in Gal or Stainless Steel.
These door frames are supplied complete with:
- 3 no. Hinge Back plates for screw fix hinges
- Standard universal striker positioned 1032mm from bottom of door frame
- Removable spreader bars.
- One ramset plate to each stile
- Ten galvanised wire ties
Frames are supplied welded and primed, ready for site installation.
Frames can also be supplied in knockdown form.
All fire door frames must be backfilled to comply with AS1905.1-2015
Click on the links below to view Standard Frame Details:
Click on the links below to view Frame Profile Types:
Eg: Pulling the door towards you, Are the hinges on the Left or Right?
If the hinges are on the Left the handing is Left Hand.
- Additional hinge preps
- Concealed hinge preps
- Preparation to accommodate an electric lock (E.g. ES-2000)
- Preparation to accommodate a reed switch (16mm, 19mm, 22mm or 25mm hole size)
- Preparation for concealed door closers (E.g. Dorma RTS 85)
- Various fixing methods such as:
-Dynabolt fixing prep for anchoring of frames to existing walls
-Stud Brackets, Stud Straps & Counter sunk holes (5mm or 10mm)
- Single, Pair, Mullion or Interconnecting frame combinations.
- Back-filling of Fire Rated pressed metal frames
Custom Pressed Metal Door Frames Specifications
Architectural pressed metal door frames may be manufactured in gauges ranging from 1.15mm to 2.00mm thickness. Architectural frames can be manufactured using zinc, galvanised or stainless steel sheet.
- Manufacturing tolerances for Pressed Metal Door frames
- Throat size +- 2 mm
- Architrave & rebate +- 1.0 mm
Architectural profiles and combinations:
Pressed metal door frames of special section or to suit specific applications such as transom or mullion construction are fabricated from flat sheets to customer requirement. They are pressed to architect detail and prepared with nominated hardware preparation. All pressed metal door frames are of lug and slot connection.
Example Of Pressed Metal Frames Installed In Fire Rated Wall Systems
THE MELBOURNE FIRE DOOR DIFFERENCE...
Doors & Door Frames
On Compliant Products
Knowledgeable, Industry Experts
After Sales Service
Warranty, Service & Inspections